Monday, April 14, 2014

New fish coming for Week 4-14-14



This Week’s New Fish at Finatics:



I apologize about the huge dissertation on my feelings on large and aggressive cichlids and Glow in the Dark fish, I would like to announce that yes, these fish are going to become part of the shop fish inventory, but, maybe not permanently.
 I do not fully agree with the selling of large aggressive aquarium fishes; because most keepers do not keep them in adequate aquariums. Monster Fish are amazing and I personally keep freshwater Rays but, I keep them in large tanks over 100 gallons with massive filtration. Glowfish ™ are another of those fish that I have mixed feelings about;  First off because they are man made fish and the process for creating them was genetic manipulation and possibly injections of Dye.  I am told they are a patented product belonging to Tetra Corporation and are 100% illegal in California (Where 90% of my suppliers are located) and may become so in many other states soon. FOr now they are available through some Florida Suppliers and I will stock them until I am unable to acquire them or you (Customers) ask me not to carry them any longer...So, with all that said- They will start to swim into the shop starting this Wednesday. Your thoughts & concerns are always welcomed....


 


Blue Spot Wild Bettas (Betta Coccina)

Assorted Crown tail Female Bettas
Crown tail Giant male Fighter Bettas
Jack Dempsey Cichlids
Assorted Oscar Cichlids
L270 Zebra Plecostomus (False)

Mixed Medium Anubias plants (Low Light)
Medium German Blue rams
Corydoras C-90 (A Rare Corydoras Catfish)(Columbia)

Brochis Multiradiatus Catfish (HUGE)

Dwarf Blue Lobster (Crayfish)
Gold Sailfin Molly
Black Nubian Swordtails
Red Eye Red Koi Sword tails

Darter tetras

GlowFish:
Purple Danio
Purple Tetra
Pink Tetra
Starfire Red Danio

Sunburst orange Tetra


Fish Arrive Wednesday and will be for sale on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment