Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Next Step… I need YOUR participation…




So, the shrimp room is 50% complete and the shrimp are starting to arrive in the shop; I am really excited about adding this feature to the shop for everyone and the response has been very positive!

But, what’s next?   
What would you like me to carry? 
I am honestly interested in what YOU want in the store.

Please let me know via Facebook or better yet come into the shop and tell me what it would take to make this YOUR favorite store!


 Here are a few suggestions so far:
More aggressive cichilds? = Oscars, and African Cichlids?
Glow Fish = fish that glow in the dark?
Brackish Water Fish = Puffers, scats, Mono’s etc,.?
Nothing…Go Away….  :(
Please let me know and be honest, the person above was…LOL!!
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment